With shot count in mind, Hatsan set out to build the most effective bullpup rifle to date. Using a 400cc bottle and a 90cc air tube, the Airmax is capable of delivering up to 120 shots in the .177 caliber, 95 shots in .22 caliber, and 85 in the .25 caliber. With these high shot count numbers and delivering rounds downrange at 42 ft-lbs, and a new bullpup stock, the Airmax is the ideal hunting rifle. The Airmax also features Hatsans proven technology, such as the QuietEnergy and Quattro Trigger system. The Turkish walnut stock is weighted toward the rear, which will provide balance and a secure hold with the ventilated rubber butt pad and adjustable cheek rest. The Airmax is the perfect for those looking for a balance between high shot counts and high energy.
Hatsan AirMax Features
- Precharged Pneumatic
- 200 bar fill pressure 400cc bottle + 90cc air tube.
- QuietEnergy Integrated Sound Moderator with fully-shrouded barrel–Shoots 50% Quieter.
- Precision rifled and choked barrel
- Ambidextrous bullpup wooden stock
- Picatinny Accessory Rail
- “EasyAdjust” Elevation Comb
- Ventilated rubber butt pad.
- Detachable 10-shot rotary magazine in .177 / .22 and 9-shots in .25
- Built-in pressure gauge to monitor fill pressure.
- Combo Picatinny and 11mm dovetail rail
- Overall blued finish, black anodized receiver.
- Manual & Automatic Safety
- “Anti-double pellet feed”
- Patented anti-knock system
- Quattro Trigger: 2-stage trigger for
- Fitted sling swivels
- Includes 2 magazines
- Includes quick-fill nozzle supplied in the box
* Velocity and Energy results may vary due to pellet weight, pellet shape, pellet material, temperature, elevation, as well as other factors.
|Rail||Weaver & 11mm dovetails|
|Shots per Fill||120|
|Trigger Adjustability||Two-stage adjustable|
|Use||Small game hunting/target practice|
|Warranty||1-year limited warranty|